Hello everyone, welcome to my blog, in this new post I will be talking about the bug in wifi network in ubuntu 19.10.
To be honest, I looked for many tutorials on the internet, in telegram groups, but in the end they all said that the error could be due to the fact that I did not have the proprietary drivers of my distribution updated, so simply in case you have not reviewed this point it is important That you do it, since that may be the problem, in my case it was not, but I will leave you step by step.
- Open – Settings – Additional Drivers
(in this case as I have Lubuntu, the step is Open – Preferences – additional drivers).
- If it appears that they should update, they just click on update, restart their computer and ready this, it should work.
If instead it is not the case and continue with the error as happened with me
The effective solution was as follows.
- Open – command terminal – in the command terminal you write the following command:
sudo nano /etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf
- Then you change
managed = false to managed = true
- Save the changes.
- in the same terminal you write another command.
sudo service network-manager restart
- And this should work.
- Restart your computer and go SOLVED!
This is the screen that should appear when you write the command in the terminal.